We provide the flexible human capital solutions needed by our clients to execute
both long-term and short-term strategies.
We go beyond by filling temporary professional positions by quickly sourcing and placing specialized talent needed to respond to the increasing speed of innovation in
Accounting, Finance, and Information Technology.
Utilizing contract workers through the back-office services of MSW Staffing allows you to reduce your overall staffing costs and increase your staffing. We become the Employer of Record for the contractors. We manage the process and coordinate all of the financial, administrative, and responsibilities. A conversion fee would apply should you determine hire a contract employee as your direct employee.
- Employment Paperwork and Forms (Contract, W-4, etc.)
- Employee Benefits Administration (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), etc.)
- Immigration Authorization (I-9 and E-Verify)
- Weekly Payroll funding and processing including:
- Federal Income Tax Withholding
- Social Security (employee and employer share)
- Medicare (employee and employer share)
- Federal Unemployment
- State Income Tax Withholding
- State Unemployment Insurance
- State Disability Insurance (if applicable)
- Worker’s Compensation Premiums
- Year-end W-2 Forms
- Expense Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit into Employee Bank Accounts
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING POSITIONS
• Accounting Supervisor
• Assistant Controller
• Business Analyst
• Chief Financial Officer
• Director of Accounting
• Financial Analyst
• Senior Accountant
• Senior Tax Manager
• Tax Manager
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POSITIONS
Contact us today for access to the best candidates available
on the market. We will provide you
white glove service from the first phone call.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Allow MSW Staffing to help you find
your next career opportunity